Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just trying out the MacJournal...

I have about a 15 day trial with my MacJournal, so I’m excited! I’m not really sure why Mom didn’t think I should just buy it outright, considering I’m pretty sure I want it...but oh well. Why not go for the free stuff first?

Besides that note, all I really want to say in this test journal/hopefully a blog is that this past weekend has been amazing.
Let’s just say it involved Megazone, free breakfasts, op shopping, swimming, me overcoming a personal fear of cooking chicken, a birthday party, a fantastic movie, long sleepovers and calling some random phone number from a sim card in a phone we found at the deep end of Gfield pools.
Good people, good food, good times.
Lovely.

Let’s post this baby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

all I have to say is WHAT WERE YOU DOING STILL UP AT 2:30 IN THE MORNING!!!!!

After such a weekend any normal person might have been tired lol.

Sam. said...

Bro, I think the time is wrong or something cuz there was no way I was awake at that time!!

Though, I haven't really been feeling the tiring effects of the weekend. Unless I have my eyes closed for more than 20 seconds... then I almost drift off.