Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wow.

It's been a while since my last proper blog, which I would count as the control one. I just re-read that blog and I decided I really like it. It has no comments though, making me think that no one's really been reading it, but oh well.

And this isn't really a proper blog. I can't say there's been any mind blowing thoughts going through my head tonight that has inspired me to log onto my blogger account. Really, I just wanted to change a bit of my layout. Sorry if you're disappointed...

But I can say that school is out for the next couple of weeks giving me some time and head space to think. So I guess I'll try and contemplate some big deal tomorrow while I'm spring cleaning my room. Wow, my room is in desperate need of a good clean. I'm getting ants even though there's no food for them to eat. Ew. I'm sure I'll find some interesting things tomorrow. Which is the only good thing about cleaning my room-besides the good feeling I get when the job is FINALLY done. It will take all day and maybe a bit of tomorrow, but it will get done, I will find some stuff I didn't know I'd been missing and I'll be able to sleep better tomorrow. Phew. Finally.

Oh, and one last thing. If you've got nothing important to do right now, or you want to procrastinate, and your name is NOT Dan Sheed, you should go check out Dan's blog: http://notjustatickettoheaven.blogspot.com and see his "Jesus is my friend." post. It will apparently change your life... =). Dan, if you're reading this, please do not get that song stuck in your head AGAIN! Haha. "He is like a mounty, he always gets his man..." NOOO!!!!

No comments: