Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Goals.

Yes, I know, I'm beginning to look organized or something. Don't fear, if you take a quick glance inside my room you'll see I'm not really... =).

So yes, I have three new goals. Oddly enough, they aren't really short term or long term, they're just ranked on how big they are. I think this is so if I fail the two bigger ones I'll still feel like I've accomplished something.. =). Okay, here we go.

1.| Write a song and have it ready to perform by the next Open Mic Night. ((small))
2.| Write two or more songs and have them ready by the next Open Mic Night. ((Medium))
3.| Have a whole bunch of songs written by the summer holidays and convince someone nice and kind like Dan to record them along with some of Kimmy's and Tisha's so we can have a nice compilation of pretty songs. =). ((HUGE)).


So there they are. I hope all you motivational speakers out there are happy.

I am currently trying to write a song. So...maybe number one will be easier than I think. Maybe..

No comments: